Google controls Gmail account, Yahoo controls Yahoo mail account and Microsoft control Live account.
Live account is an electronic mail account owns and controls by Microsoft. If you have a live account and you want to reset your password this post will help you address that without holding to itself single step.
For you to request for your account live password reset option, that means you have forgotten your login password and do not have access to your Microsoft mail password again. You may want to retrieve your live account password simply because it is ranked third most used e-mail in the world.
As a Microsoft account user, I care about it the way I do care for my Gmail and Yahoo mail account. So, if you so cherish your live mail account so much and you will love to retrieve your live account password, here is a complete guide on how to go about account live password reset processes.
How to go About Account Live Password Reset
To be able to make the tutorial an easy one, this post will incorporate the procedure attachment so that you will escape any error as you try to reset your live account password.
There are two different methods to reset your live account password, and here in this post we will consider digging deep into the two processes so that you can easily choose the one that best define your Microsoft mail problem.
Account Live Password Reset Using Microsoft Find your Account
For you to use this it means that you can’t remember your email username. So, you will have to first try some mail troubleshooting for you to recover your live account username and the password.
1. Go to Microsoft recovery your account and fill the form accordingly such your Skype name, mobile number, or Email (But you can’t remember the email username) and then enter a new email address different from the one you can’t remember as a means of communication between you and your live account but preferably, an outlook account and enter the security number and finally click on next.
2. Login to the recovery email and copy-paste the Microsoft account security code sent to the mail into your live account recovery page and click on verify.
3. To get your live account back, answer the questions that follows and try to access this page in an area where you have logged in to your live account before and click on next tab.
4. Enter the last password you can remember to have used to login to your live account before this incident happened and select other services you have used your live account to access before and then click on next tab.
5. Enter any email address you have sent message to before you lost your live account password and username and the subject if you can still remember
6. Microsoft live mail will get back to you in less than 48 hours with your live account login details via the new email you entered during conversation.
7. If the details you entered above to recover your lost live account logins isn’t sufficient enough, you will receive a message in your recovery mail as shown below.
Then click on submit form to start over again.
Note: For you to be able to use this method to reset your live account password and username, you must enter valid details in your responds to the questions.
Account Live Password Reset Through Forgot Password
This second method to retrieve live account password seems straight and easy to go by. In case the above procedure does not work for, you may want to consider user forgot password to recovery your live account login details.
1. Visit to Microsoft forgot password page and select I forgot my password and hits the next button to continue.
2. Enter your live account username, phone number or Skype and enter the security code to proceed.
3. Select a way to recover your password. You can simply used your third party email attached to your live account and enter the email account and click on send codes.
4. Login to your recovery email account and copy-paste the live account recovery codes to the appropriate section and click on next.
5. Create a new password for your live account as your account login and click on next to continue to congratulatory page.
You should be able to reset your live account password by now. And if you have any question pertaining to live account password reset, kindly use the comment section to leave us a message.