You can change your Innjoo Max 2 and Innjoo Max 2 Plus IMEI number for numerous reason. One of the major reasons why you may want to change your Innjoo Max 2 and Innjoo Max 2 plus IMEI number include ability to use Glo BlackBerry subscription on your Innjoo Max 2 or Innjoo Max 2 plus.
I know you have read many articles on how to change Android IMEI numbers using mobileUncle but in the case of Innjoo Max 2 and Innjoo Max 2 plus, you will change the device IMEI number without using any app.
So, there is no need to even have internet access before you can change your Innjoo Max 2 and Innjoo Max 2 plus IMEI number. A simple work around makes it possible to change Innjoo Max 2 and Innjoo Max 2 Plus IMEI without using app like in the past.
So, this method is different from other method you normally use in the past to change Android IMEI number but still the same result as usual. So, if you have got the new Innjoo Max 2 or Innjoo Max 2 plus and wish you could change its IMEI number, here is a guaranteed approach that will not give you headache.
Change Innjoo Max 2 And Innjoo Max 2 Plus IMEI Without App.
Note that changing your Innjoo Max 2 and Innjoo Max 2 plus IMEI might not be fully acceptable in some countries. And also, I’m not responsible for damages this IMEI changing guide on Innnjoo Max 2 and Innjoo Max 2 plus might caused your device. You are doing it at you own risk. If you are ready to take the risk, let get started.
1. Go to you Innjoo device dialer and type *#*#3646633#*#*
2. Swap you Innjoo Max device to the right and select CDS information
3. On the next page, select radio information and select the phone you wanted to use.
NOTE: Phone 1 stands for SIM 1 and Phone 2 stands for SIM 2
4. You need to edit the IMEI of your device to the new one. So, type a letter in front of AT+ and then select the first option if you are changing SIM IMEI (AT+EGMR=1,7,””) and second option if you are changing SIM 2 IMEI(AT+EGMR=1,10,””).
5. Now, type the new BlackBerry IMEI you wanted to use on the device in between the two quote. E.g AT+EGMR=1,7,”35xxxxxxxxxxxxx“. Move your mouse in between AT and + and then click the enter button to create a space between them. E.g AT+ EGMR=1,7,”35xxxxxxxxxxxxx“, and then click on send button to validate your change.
6. Congratulations, you have successfully changed your Innjoo Max 2 and Innjoo Max 2 plus IMEI number. And a confirmation message will display once your command has been sent.
Very simple, that is how easy it is to change Innjoo Max 2 and Innjoo Max 2 plus IMEI number to BlackBerry IME number without using any app.