Let put an end to dns probe finished no internet error problem on Google Chrome browser. If you are not using Chrome browser there is possibility that you will encounter DNS error often and here is a lasting solution to it.
Note that the moment you encountered dns_probe_finished_no_internet you will be disconnected straight from the internet since your DNS hook up seems failing. And for you to be back online you need to first resolve the dns error issues otherwise you will remain at the end of the firewall until you find a means to solve the issue.
How do I know this?
I was battling with dns probe finished no internet problem lately and I know I had a dns connection error the moment I got a DNS HOOK UP FAILED message on my Chrome browser. So if you are getting the same error server connection in one way or the other here is a guide for you.
In this guide I will share an explicit ways to resolve your browser dns server error even if you are seeing dns probe no internet misconfig.
The dns probe misconfig is still calling on the same issue with your Gogle Chrome and this post will provide a one time solution to the persisting problem.
How to Fix Dns Probe Finished No Internet
Here at my end I was able to flush dns server error using ipfconfig/release via command prompt on my system but this might not work for you.
Don’t just panic if this didn’t work for you…
You can change automatic dns server configuration to preferred dns and alternative dns server option via the procedure you will learn in this post.
How to Fix Dns Probe Finished No Internet Via CMD
This is the cheapest method to solve the dns_probe_finished_no_internet without any alteration on your system settings. The idea behind this is to let your computer cleans the server error itself with just a command.
1. Press Win + R on your desktop, type “cmd” without quote and then hits the enter button.
2. The type any of the following commands and hits the enter button. If properly executed you should see something like the image below.
netsh int ip set dns
netsh winsock reset.
Then restart your system and you should be able access your DNS server now. Meanwhile this is the exact procedure that worked for me.
If you are still unable to resolve dns problem finished no internet with the above method, then let try something else.
How to Fix Dns Probe Finished No Internet Via Network System
This method requires changing your dns server connection from automatic to manually enter a dns server of your own.
The procedure below depicts how to resolve the fix_dns_probe_finished_no_internet on your Chrome browser and never to surface again.
1. Click on your internet connection and click on open network and sharing center
2. Under home panel control click on change adapter settings.
3. Locate your active internet connection from the list, right click on it and click on property
4. Scroll down the networking connection page to select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) and click properties.
5. Move down and hit the use the following dns server addresses and set your preferred dns server and private dns server as follow.
Preferred DNS server: 22.214.171.124
Alternative DNS server: 126.96.36.199
Click OK and close entire tabs you have opened and then restart your PC. If this is done correctly you will be back online and you will be able to put behind Dns Probe Finished No Internet problem on your PC.
If you are still having difficulties in doing this please let me know…