Are you tired of getting Dns_Probe_Finished_Nxdomain or dns probe finished nxdomain often on your Google Chrome browser? Well, this is a common error on Chrome and the message DNS lookup failed and it shouldn’t give you much headache.
This is really annoying but in most cases you can’t help Chrome probe error than to think of what to do to solve the dns error. you will noticed that the moment dns_probe_finish_no_internet or probe error code pops up you will instantly be disconnected from the internet and browsing will become like a hell.
Well, as an internet addict no internet connection error problem should not appears critical to you. All just need is to Google search the problem as see what expert have written on it and see how you can apply it to solve your problem.
If you don’t believe me, you probably got to this page via searches like Dns_Probe_Finished_Nxdomain, dns_probe_finished_bad_config, dns probe finished nxdomain, dns probe finished no internet, dns probe finished bad config, dns lookup failed, dns_probe_finished_no_internet, dns probe finished and even dns probe to be able to solve this problem complete.
How to Fix Dns_Probe_Finished_Nxdomain
This is probably controversial but it is a must to tell our readers that…… Learn to use the internet to search for solutions to problem. Gain vast knowledge about a specific problem before taking an irreversible action.
While this dns error problem persist some will go ahead to format their PC and lost their entire files without even bothering backing it up in case their is a need to have a duplicate of their entire files.
The first thing to do when facing dns probe finished nxdomain is to first back up your files. even though it is not necessary. Although this problem has a solution which we will share with you here but always back up your files in case of any unexpected issues just like this.
How to Fix Dns_Probe_Finished_Nxdomain Problem
In most cases, DNS error occurs due to poor internet connection or when the site you are trying to access has been disconnected from it DNS else, the first solution is to troubleshoot your internet connection.
Here is what worked for us when we were faced with dns probe finished no internet and dns probe finish nxdomain problem both on Google Chrome browser.
1. If you are having an active connection, right click on Open Network and Sharing Center.
2. To the top left click on change adapters settings as seen in the attachment below
3. You will see the list of your internet connection both active and passive. Right click on the active connection and click on the property.
4. Scroll down a bit and select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) and then click on its PROPERTY
5. Scroll down again and click on use the following DNS and enter the dns below to preferred dns server and alternate dns server instead of obtain dns server automatically and click OK to effect the change.
- Preferred DNS Server: 22.214.171.124
- Alternate DNS Server: 126.96.36.199
The restart your system and try to connect again and you should be back online now. Meanwhile if this steps is too complex for you we you can try to use simple command prompt to clear the Dns_Probe_Finished_Nxdomain on your Chrome browser.