You probably know by now that YouTube is the largest videos search engine where you can watch and download videos with over 30 million average visitors per day. Here you will learn how to download YouTube videos on android.
Here I am showing to you How to download YouTube videos on Android without any app first and then followed by the use of Android app.
Not everybody loves to watch YouTube videos online we too cannot recommend that because of data consumption.
The amount of data you will use to download YouTube video on Android or PC with or without app or softwarewill be far less than the amount of data you will used to watch same video live.
But if you want to watch YouTube videos online you can consider our guide
There are so many videos you can download on YouTube such as comedy videos, tutorial videos, gadget review videos, lecture videos, documentary videos, self reliance videos, Anatomy videos and whole lot of YouTube videos.
However, how to download YouTube videos on Android and PC without app needs a considerable attention.
But for those that uses YouTube downloaders to download videos on YouTube it will be extremely easy for them.
However, if you have been longing to download a certain video on YouTube on your Android phone without app or software, this post will help to address that today and provide a lasting solution to download Videos from YouTube on Android.
How to Download YouTube Videos on Android Part 1
Occasionally you may want to download favorite videos on YouTube without YouTube downloader. It happens, so don’t be surprised meanwhile you can also use YouTube downloader to download videos from YouTube which we will talk later on how to download videos from YouTube using YouTube Android phone downloader.
1. Visit YouTube and search for the video you want to download and copy the video URL from the address bar.
2. Visit SaveFrom and paste the YouTube video URL you copied from above into insert link section.
3. The YouTube video will be synced by SaveFrom.net and the YouTube download button will pops up instantly. You can then click on download to download the video and also, you can choose your video output.
The first method on how to download YouTube videos on Android completed now, just head straight to YouTube and keep downloading videos for offline viewing.
How to Download YouTube Videos Directly From YouTube Part 2
If you want to download videos from YouTube on your Android with a less responsive Android phone it can be very frustrating the moment your Android phone start hanging at the point where you want to open a new tab.
And to safe you from the hitch of hanging smartphone you can simply download any video from YouTube without necessarily leaving YouTube page for another window or tab.
Here in this section we will see how to download YouTube video on Android without leaving YouTube video homepage.
1. Visit YouTube and search for the video you want to download.
2. To the video URL add “ss” without quote to the video URL before YouTube and click on enter or go button.
3. You will be taken to SaveFrom.net where a download button will be integrated to the video for you to download it direct on your Android.
This method is one of the fasted method to download YouTube videos on Android phones and on PC.
How to Download YouTube videos on Android Part 3
Part 3 of this post will guide you through how to download YouTube videos on Android using Android YouTube downloader. And my favorite YouTube downloader for Android phone is called Tubemate.
There are lots of YouTube downloader anyway, for both PC and smartphone nevertheless in this video we will learn how to use Tubemate.
1. Download and install Android Tubemate YouTube download and launch the app on your Android phone.
Note: The more reason we choose Tubemate is the app constant update to help fix bugs and some other related issues that may stop the app from downloading videos from YouTube.
2. Click on the search bar and search for the video you want to download and the app will search through YouTube and Google to get the best result for you.
3. Click on video and then on the green icon at the top of the video to BEGIN to download your YouTube video.
This is the best Android YouTube downloader and simplest method ever used on how to download YouTube videos on Android using Android downloader.