To the Nairabet-ters, this post is officially for you. To fund your Nairabet account is one of the delimits you can’t do away from on this platform.
I understood the stress to fund your Nairabet account most especially during the weekend. But the good news today is that you can fund Nairabet account using ATM card at any ATM stand provided there is network and you have sufficient fund on your account.
This is a stress free method to credit your Nairabet account without the help of a Nairabet agent. What makes funding your Nairabet account with ATM stands out is that the means is flexible, doesn’t consume time, can be done at any hours of the day, etc.
Here we will cover everything you need to know on how to credit Nairabet account with the help of ATM card at any ATM machine stand.
Fund Nairabet Account Using ATM Card: Benefits?
The first question that struck my mind on crediting Nairabet account using ATM machine is whether there is any benefit at all and reasons why I should make using of the means when I can easily walk up to an agent to pay on my behalf. However, the benefits I later found out about funding Nairabet with ATM are viz:
1. It is very flexible
2. It is not time consuming
3. You don’t have to walk into the banking hall before you can fund your account
4. You can fund your account at any time
5. The amount you fund your account is only known to you
There are still other benefits of using ATM card at any ATM stand to fund your Nairabet account. With these few ones I was convinced that, funding Nairabet account with the help of my ATM card is not bad.
So, if you are in the same shoe here today, you will learn how to fund your Nairabet account using your ATM card at any ATM stand provided there is network and you have sufficient fund on your account.
How to Fund Nairabet Account Using ATM Card
For you to be able to fund your Nairabet account with your ATM card, I believe you must have a valid Nairabet account. So, you may want to login to your Nairabet account to get your CUSTOMERS ID at the upper right of your account homepage and write in black and white.
Once you were able to get your Nairabet customer’s ID, the next thing is for you to walk up to any ATM machine stand and insert your ATM card, enter your pin and follow the steps below to fund your Nairabet account using ATM card you inserted into the machine.
How to Fund Nairabet Account Using ATM Card at Any ATM Machine Stand
The funding option differs from banks to banks. Some banks will display wallet while some prefer to use the quickteller option, meanwhile in this tutorial, we will make use of quickteller option on the ATM machine to fund the Nairabet account of your choice.
1. Once you inserted your ATM card into the ATM machine, select quickteller option.
2. You will see list of what you can do with your quickteller option on the ATM machine, then to the right bottom, select others.
3. Your next move will request for your merchant code. Your merchant code stands for the amount you want to fund your account. So be careful not to select wrong merchant code. Below are the list of merchant codes to credit your Nairabet account.
N1,000 – 55601
N2,000 – 55602
N3,000 – 55603
N4,000 – 55604
N5,000 – 55605
4. You can actually fund your Nairabet account with more than 5000 as stipulated in the code above. And for you to do that, simply enter 55606 and the ATM machine will asked you to enter the amount you want to credit your account.
5. Enter your customer ID. If you enter the correct customer identification number, the ATM machine will pop up the name you used while registering your Nairabet account.
6. Then confirm your details, such as your Nairabet account name, the amount you want to credit your account, and the proceed.
Note: Some ATM machine will prompt you to enter your mobile number for confirmation, then enter it and proceed.
That is all fellas…
As simple as it is, you should be able to fund Nairabet account using ATM card henceforth without waiting for any Nairabet agent now.