For many reason, you may want to re-install stock firmware on your Yu Yuphoria. Re-installing a stock firmware on your Yu Yuphoria might be as a result of bricked Yu Yuphoria or installing the wrong firmware unknowingly and now, you want to re-install stock firmware back to your phone, then here are the things that you need to do.
Why Do I Need To Re-install Stock Firmware On Yu Yuphoria
It’s not compulsory to re-install stock firmware on Yu Yuphoria if the device is not brick. I mean to say if your device is running fine, then you don’t need to re-install stock firmware but in case your Yu Yuphoria is bricked may be during firmware update or rooting or while you were trying to flash custom ROM on it, then you need to re-install stock firmware to help revive your Yu Yuphoria.
How To Re-install Stock Firmware On Yu Yuphoria
In carrying out the procedure below, you need Flashtools, PC, USB cable and your device must be fully charged.
- Download flashtools for Yu Yuphoria flashing ROM
- Download official Cyanogen OS firmware and make sure you download exactly the lettuce-signed-fastboot zip file.
- Unzip the two downloaded firmware into the same folder
- Boot your Yu Yuphoria into fastboot mode by pressing the volume up key and the power button simultaneously and after that, connect your device to your PC via USB.
- When the fastboot mode/logo appears, release the volume up key
- On the fastboot extracted file, double tap “flash-all.bat” to run
- After, new command windows will pop up and the flashing process will begin. At this moment, stay away from your phone and do not dare touching the USB to avoid complicating the problem. One the flashing process is done; the opened windows will close automatically.
- Now, disconnect your phone and reboot it.
NOTE: The reboot might last for 10-15 minutes before it’s complete but be patient and your device will be back to life.
With this, you have successfully re-installed stock firmware on your Yu Yuphoria and your device should be as new as you think.