Chatting using messenger apps is one of the great features of Android device. The number one reason for so many Smartphone users this day is to incur in the act of chatting on their mobile to at least save SMS cost when they have data plan/bundle. Talking of messenger apps, there are numerous but there are some that if you failed to have them on your Android device, it simply means you are not in vogue.
Few years back, we are all clamouring for 2go, where we can chat with family and friends both within and outside our location once connected to the internet. The priority of messenger app depends on individual difference but here on Adetechblog, we will share with you are top free messenger Android app which will make use on daily basis, which has become part of our life in the same wise. You know majority of this apps and you have been using them overtime, but we just deem it fit to let you know how will roll our mobile world with messenger apps..
WhatsApp Messenger is a Smartphone messenger available for Android and other Smartphone’s. Whatsapp uses your 3G or WiFi (when available) to message with friends and family. Switch from SMS to Whatsapp messenger to send and receive messages, pictures, audio notes, and video messages.
Why You Should Start Using Whatsapp Android Messenger
Below are few of the reason why you should start using Whatsapp messenger today
Whatsapp is free: Once you and your friends download the application, you can use it to chat as much as you want. Send a million messages a day to your friends for free! WhatsApp uses your Internet connection: 3G/EDGE or Wi-Fi when available.
Multimedia: On whatsapp, you can send video, images, and voice notes to your friends and contacts list free of charge.
Group chat: Enjoy group conversations with your contacts.
No International extra charges: just like there is no added cost to send an international email, there is any cost to send WhatsApp messages internationally. Chat with your friends all over the world as long as they have WhatsApp Messenger installed and avoid those pesky international SMS costs.
No need to add friends: Your Address Book is used to automatically connect you with your contacts. Your contacts who already have WhatsApp Messenger will be automatically displayed.
OFFLINE MESSAGES: Even if you miss your push notifications or turn off your phone, WhatsApp will save your messages offline until you retrieve them during the next application use.
Others: Share location, Exchange contacts, Custom wallpaper, Custom notification sounds, Landscape mode, precise message time stamps, Email chat history, Broadcast messages and MMS to many contacts at once and much more!
Messenger is just like texting, but you don’t have to pay for every message (it works with your data plan). Not just for Facebook friends: Message people in your phone book and just enter a phone number to add a new contact.
Few Of The Reasons Why Messenger Is For You Include
Group chats: Create groups for the people you message most. Name them, set group photos and keep them all in one place.
Photos and videos: Shoot videos and snap self or other photos right from the app and send them with one tap.
Chat heads: Keep the conversation going while you use other apps.
Free calls: Talk as long as you want, even with people in other countries. (Calls are free over Wi-Fi. Otherwise, standard data charges apply.)
BBM brings you together in the moment with friends and family through instant chats, voice calls, picture sharing, voice notes and more.
Feature Of BlackBerry Messenger
Chat with friends on Android, BlackBerry and iPhone:
- BBM is always on and always connected – no app to open
- Know when messages have been delivered (D’s) and read (R’s)
- Say ‘hello’ with BBM Voice – free voice calling between BBM Contacts
- Quickly share photos, files, documents, voice notes and more
- Allow contacts to view your location live on a map, powered by Glympse
- See when contacts are responding to your message
- Emoticons for every mood and emotion let you express yourself
With BBM, what you share is yours to control:
- Timed Messages: Set how long contacts have access to messages and pictures shared in a chat before it disappears from the screen.**
- Message Retraction: ‘Retract’ a message to remove it from your BBM chat.*
- You choose how to share your information – BBM uses PINs instead of phone numbers or email addresses so that it’s more private, and you always control who can contact you
- You choose your contacts – 2-way opt-in means you have control over who is able to message you
- Groups – BBM groups help you share pictures, lists, and appointments with group members. You can even be in a group with people who aren’t part of your own BBM contact list.
- Multi-person chats – Invite multiple contacts to have a chat together.
- Broadcast messages – Send a message to multiple BBM contacts at one time.
BBM Channels: Join conversations happening now about the things you love.
- Create a new channel to share your thoughts, ideas and passions.
- Subscribe to an existing BBM channel to join chats with others who share your interests.
Create your own BBM profile:
- Post a profile picture using images, pictures or even animated pictures (GIFs).
- Update your status to let people know what you’re up to or how you feel
Which other messenger apps can you vow for? Please use the comment section to reveal your best messenger app